Shipping and delivery
Postage costs will be £2.95 regardless of the size of order within the United Kingdom.
All orders will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class unless an alternative is agreed. Orders to customers within the UK are normally delivered within 7 working days but please note that delivery times are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date.
We will take steps to ensure the products are delivered to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. Please note: due to Covid-19, Royal Mail are experiencing some delays in delivery.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control (including delays by Royal Mail), we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If goods cannot be delivered and you do not re-arrange delivery
If you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, Royal Mail may return the products to us. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and issue a refund.
When you become responsible for the goods
The products will be your responsibility from the time they are delivered to the address you gave us (including where they are left with a neighbour or in a safe place if you have instructed Royal Mail to do so). We are not liable for any goods that are lost or damaged after they have been delivered.
Cancellations and refunds
We accept returns for free, subject to this returns policy and our terms and conditions.
For most products bought online, you have a legal right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights are explained in more detail in this policy and in our terms and conditions.
Packages cannot be returned once you have opened them
Please note that the cancellation rights set out in this policy and in our terms and conditions do not apply in respect of products that have been opened after you receive them as we cannot accept returns of such products for health protection and hygiene purposes.
How the cancellation period is calculated depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered:
- If all the goods you have ordered are delivered at the same time. We will normally send all the goods in your order at the same time in which case have 14 days to change your mind, starting on the day after you receive the goods.
- If your order is split into several deliveries over different days. In some cases, your order may be delivered in several shipments and in this case you have 14 days to change your mind about the goods, starting on the day after you receive the last delivery.
You must tell us you would like to cancel the contract
To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 01749 60 88 00 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Write to us at TePe Oral Hygiene Products Ltd, Eklund House, 6 Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
You must return products to us after ending the contract
If you end the contract after products have been dispatched to you or after you have received them, you must return them to us. You must:
- Package the products securely. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so please take care to make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- Post them back to us at TePe Oral Hygiene Products Ltd, Eklund House, 6 Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD within 14 days of telling us that you want to end the contract. Proof of postage may be required if goods are received more than 14 days after you told us that you want to end the contract.
- Pay the cost of shipping the goods to us.
- Include your name, home address, details of the order (including the order number included in the order confirmation) and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Please note we are only able to issue a refund on goods that have been returned to us and we would strongly recommend that you use a tracking service so that you can show when the goods have been delivered to us. If you do not use a tracked delivery service and the goods are damaged or lost during transit, we may not be able to issue a refund to you.
When we will refund you
We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment (usually PayPal). However, we may make deductions from the price, as described in our terms and conditions.
The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, we normally offer delivery of a product with Royal Mail 1st Class within 7 days at one cost, but if you choose to have the product delivered within a shorter delivery window at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
Items returned to us by mistake
We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If we are able to locate the items (it may not always be possible) and you would like us to return the items to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
What if you cannot return the items to us within the timeframes specified above?
We don’t accept returns for items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but please note any refund will be at our discretion.
Your legal rights to cancel a contract
You may also have a legal right to return products to us and request a refund, for example where what you have bought is faulty or does not match their description, or if we have told you there is an error in the price or a material delay in the delivery. We have summarised these rights in our terms and conditions. Nothing in this returns policy or our terms and conditions affect your legal rights.
How to tell us about problems.
If you have any questions or complaints about a product, please contact us.
You can telephone our customer service team at 01749 60 88 00 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or TePe Oral Hygiene Products Ltd, Eklund House, 6 Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD.